Your Privacy is Important to us
This notice informs you how we use the information you give us and how we protect your privacy. It also explains your rights under the UK Data Protection Act (update 2018) and the EU General Data Protection Regulations 2018. We abide by UK Law and our data protection regulator within the UK is the Information Commissioners Office www.ico.org.uk
Collecting, Sharing and purpose for your information
We collect, store and process your personal information only for specific objectives. When you purchase products, enquire about our products, or provide us with your personal data we may collect personal data from you, such as your name, address details, your email address and a contact telephone number. We use your information to optimise our service, for example processing purchases and providing support. We offer payment services such as card payment options for our clients. To provide such a service, we may need to collect personal data such as name, address, contact details. Your information may be used to introduce you to the services we offer, to help with ongoing administration, to contact you with any review or changes that are applicable, for our own business research and analysis.
We will not sell or share your information with any other third parties unless we have obtained additional consent from you.
Withholding of the required data may result in an insufficient service being provided. We may obtain data from individual customers or from employer firms.
Your rights regarding your data
• We will not hold your information for any longer than is necessary
• Should your data be inaccurate we will rectify this without delay
• Should you wish us to delete your data at any point, please contact the office as shown further below to make the request. This will be actioned unless there is a lawful basis for us to retain the information in which case you will be advised accordingly
• Should you wish to transfer your data to another organisation, please contact the office as below and we will organise this for you
• You can request access to your data at any time. We will provide you with a full copy within one month of your request
• You can withdraw consent to us holding and processing your information at any time. Please contact the office as below should you wish to do this
• We may provide you with updates and bulletins which are appropriate to your service on an ongoing basis – this will be explained to you if it is applicable. You can opt out of these should you wish to – contact us and advise us if you wish to.
We have in place a full information security policy, business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
We take data security very seriously and have in place we feel the most secure options available to
store and transfer your data securely. We can provide details on request.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our contact details
Should you wish to contact us in relation to any issues within this notice, please contact:
You will be responded to as promptly as possible
Your right to complain
Should you wish to make a complaint in relation to data protection issues relating to our firm, you
can contact us as above or you can contact our regulator as follows:
The Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliff House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 if you prefer to use a national rate number
We are required under the Regulations to obtain your consent to our collection, processing, sharing and holding of your personal data. Please ensure you have read this notice fully and accept all that it contains. If you have any queries, please contact us directly. Please contact us should you not be able to read or understand this notice sufficiently